Learning & Technology
Developing and delivering e-learning services, products and projects on the web or intranet for the public and private sectors, educational institutions and charities requires many different skill-sets;
- user & provider needs analysis
- learning technology expertise
- e-learning platform selection & configuration
- information architecture
- user interface design
- web site design & development
- usability analysis
It's not enough to have a great design or a strong technology platform; these must be augmented by educational development skills and need to be seamlessly integrated. Learning Technologist & New Media consultant Martin King has led and delivered a wealth of learning technology projects for a variety of clients.
Enjoy! Martin King
About Martin King
I'm many things; Learning Technologist, E-Learning Consultant, Moodle Specialist, Developer & Trainer. I'm a new media professional with 18 years of experience. Put simply, I bring it all together: technology, people & content.
My expertise in e-learning covers the strategic, technical, pedagogical, design, development and project management aspects of e-learning. I can help you with content, assessment, systems selection, training, support, promotion, and evaluation.
- how to build an e-learning strategy
- how to assess your readiness for e-learning
- training the trainer & training the trainee
- Moodle - consultancy, deployment, development & training
- e-learning content design, delivery & evaluation
- harnessing new media & web 2.0 technologies
- social networking and your organisation
- search engine optimisation